Friday, June 12, 2009

Letter from the Maas'

Hey how is it going? Did you receive our postcard from Philly? (Hopefully you have) There was a lot to see and we had a lot of fun. I will mail you a letter with pictures in it of our family, since you have no access to our blog. Hey do you have any friends that want to access the blog that can't?

Is the flu any better? Hopefully you are still healthy and sound, and not going crazy!

Jeff say's he'll write but he is busy catching up with work since our vacation. He says to remind you that you must ONLY speak Spanish. Push yourself and you'll do well. :) (Easier said than done, he gave me the same advice when I started with my German)

There really isn't anything new, but I wanted to make sure you knew that we were still praying for you and that we miss you.

Have a great day and a great weekend!

Love you!
Ann

Ps. Any funny mission stories yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment