Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Elder



Family and "Those other people,"
 
I get to write today because my companion gets to write today (he is a little new).
 
Hoy dia he recibido mi compañero nuevo Elder Vuinovic de Sacramento California. Sé que su nombre es... hm... Today I received my new companion Elder Vuinovic from Sacramento California. I know that his name is a little odd... but as I understand it his Ancestors are from Russia or another Vodka loving country like such.
 
Life is moving at a normal speed. I had time to plan my next seven weeks (this change has 1 extra week because there are going to be changes in the Foreign MTC´s) and I don´t know when I am going to be in my sector between all the Interchanges and Planning Sessions I have to go to. This week I have a Leadership Meeting with President Johns and then I will go to the Isla Trinitaria to have an Interchange with Elder Poma. That should be fun... I hope my companion does not get lost. Next week we have Zone Conference and I will be having another interchange with 7 de Septiembre.
 
Life is absolutely great! I just have to figure out how to fit everything in. I am really learning how to use every...single...minute...to... it´s best possible use (between working with a New Elder, planning lessons, preparing investigators, teaching recent converts, working with the Bishop, and jumping between sectors and the Zone Leaders). My district set a goal to have 21 baptisms this change!! That will be a huge feat...seeing as how there are only 4 sectors and 8 missionaries. Pray hard for us to find the people that are ready for baptism and the gospel. This District is going to need all of Heaven´s help if I am going to lead it and we are going to complete with this amazingly high goal.
 
Here as always. I will report again next Monday.
 
That is all-

--
Elder Robinson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment