Monday, March 22, 2010

Pictures: Bats, Baptisms, and other such things...


Family and Friends,
 
Hey! Pictures!
 
Picture 1: Inch Worm... Ecuador Style!
 
Picture 2: Bat... but it died. My companion smashed it with his hand a couple of times, and then smothered it with his pillow.
 
Picture 3: Andres Ordoñez. He does not have a ton of family support, his mom was actually opposed to his baptism (but she signed the paperwork) but he will be ok. Super smart kid. I believe he is about to start the Book of Mosiah in the Book of Mormon.
 
Picture 4: This is one of my two tracking shoes. It feel apart in Naranjito when I was riding my bike one day and hit a rock. I was just fine... the shoe died. This made life unpleasant seeing as we were in rainy season and Naranjito= Mud. My other shoe fell apart due to natural causes (water, dirt, wear and tear) three months later.
 
Thanks everyone! I hope you enjoyed! More pictures to come as this mission progresses!
 
Cheers,
 
Elder Robinson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment