Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Area

Family and Friends,

Because I am new in the country I have a few extra emails. This will be my last one until Monday (which is my P Day). My last email ended and then litterally... All Heck Broke Loose.

Not that it was a bad thing. I was just moved to a different house. Then I was told that my companion was 4 hours away. Then I stayed the night at a really different apartment. Then I took a 4 hour bus ride to Santa Rosa, Pasaje is the area I work in. My Companion is Elder Benavides. Wow. I dont really know what to think right now. I could tell you tons but you really dont want all the details. Moms read these things. I have to run. We have a baptism in 2 weeks. I will email in more details monday. I love you all.

Shout Out to Elder Griswold. He has to stay in the City of Guayaquil. I miss the Elder already, he was the best companion ever.

The Elder who really needs to learn spanish because he is the only "gringo" in 30 miles.

Elder Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment