Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ecuador

Hey family and friends,

I am finally in Ecuador. I arrived late last night. I slept at the Presiden´s home because the temple, where we usually stay, is closed. It is really nice here. I have only been inside the entire time because we have to wait for international missionaries to arrive, that should happen within the next 20 minutes. Then we have lunch, orientation, receive new companions, and go to work (possibly tomorrow). Ecuador is pretty and brown. Spanish is dificult to understand but I think I will be ok.
Shout Out: Mom, she made me No Bake Cookies. THey got me through the last few days of the MTC. I love those.

Thank you everyone for your support. I will take many pictures and send them home. Any questions? shoot me an email or a Dear Elder.

Elder Robinson

The Missionary who has already given away a Book of Mormon (on the Plane ride down)


No comments:

Post a Comment