Monday, August 16, 2010

Photo Op


Family and Friends

I haven´t sent pictures home in a long while. I thought you might enjoy.

Picture 1: The Temple of Guayaquil. ¡Que Hermosa!

2 This is probably the most beautiful spot in all of Guayaquil. There are not many vews like this inside of the city. My sector now... has a lot of views like this. I just don´t have pictures of them yet.

3 The bridge I took to leave the city of Guayaquil. I like this bridge.

4 Elder Vuinovic and I enjoying the 4h of July with a cake! GO USA! USA! USA!

Love

--
Elder Robinson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment