Monday, July 26, 2010

One note more...



Family and Friends,

My sister: Christy, sent me this quote from my Aunt. I love all of my Aunts and Uncles and have often drawn strength from their amazing testimonies.

I usually talk to my companion telling him how amazing my time in Naranjito was. How it was a perfect place for me and the work was absolutely amazing. I often tell him that I want to go back there to work. To return to a "season" in my life that I cant currently enjoy inside of the city of Guayaquil. My sister sent me this:

"Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he created the world.  Everything has balance.  A tree drops its leaves at the end of a season not because they weren't beautiful or good, but because in the next season, if it tried to hold onto all those things, when storms came, the tree would break.  So it is with life, sometimes we set good things aside for a season so we can do better things, or so we can prepare for another season, or so our lives can have balance.  Some of those same good things can come back during another season in our lives."

Aunt Alice

It is so true. Just thought I would share my Aunts amazing insights with everyone. It is something that I needed to hear.

Best wishes.

Love you all,

--
Elder Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment