Monday, February 22, 2010

G...g...guayaquil!

Family and Friends,

Shout Out: Spencer Robinson. Georgia. It Rhymes with Guayaquilañia, cool no? Anyway, I am super looking forward to hearing about all of your super neat experiences and don´t worry about anything because the Lord takes care of everything.

My Week: So... I am not going to discuss everything that happens to me here in Guayaquil. Mom might have a heartattack and as Nefi says, "It suffices me to say" that I am still alive... even if some are not.

My sector is AWESOME. First impressions always go bad. Even when you are robbed, your cloths are ruined, you can walk to both ends of your sector in 10 minutes, and you have to buy a new bag. Odd... no? Anyway, Those were my first impressions. I have found that my sector is super awesome. Even though their are over 500 inactive members here in my ward (not lying, it is more around 570). It is SUPER hot. But I am still loving it.

My companion Elder Taza is the coolest missionary ever. He will end this change and I am going to miss him so much. We get along great and he is super funny and always laughing. He is just one of those people that can brighten anyones day. It is a super cool trait to have. I am definitely going to try to learn everything I can from him.

I had a dream the other night that I was back home in the States. I woke up physically sick to my stomach! Who wants to go home from their mission? Not I. Even if I have to do some pretty funky things to live here.

Anyway, I don´t have a ton of time to write. I want you all to know that I usually think about you and that I am always praying for you. Keep up the strength of Zion.

Ann: Funny story. I ran into Sister Chamberlain the other day and she started talking to me about my converts. Odd... I was slightly confused. And then she told me that her mom is reading the emails that I am sending home and that you are posting on my blog. And that sometimes her mom sends her my stories. Way to go!

Hello Sister Chamberlain´s mother! Your daughter is doing fine and looked super healthy when I talked to her, and she is always super happy.

Anyway, way to go Ann, that´s a cool circle you made.

Serving till the end,

Always yours,

Elder Robinson


 NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




2 comments:

  1. So my own daughter turned me in. Oh well. Reading other missionaries' emails is a great way to get the flavor of the mission. Thanks for news about my daughter. I'm glad she's happy.

    Hermana Chamberlain's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one. I got turned in too!

    Elder Guerrero's mom

    ReplyDelete