Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2011


Family and Friends,

Flight Plans

May 31st 2011

#1
Flight AA 938
Guayaquil to Miami
8:10- 1:40

#2
Flight AA 401
Miami to Dallas
3:35- 5:50


#3
Dallas to Salt Lake City
7:00- 8:40

My flight companion will be Elder Thayne. It is a bittersweet moment to receive flight plans... but I know that it is going to be one awesome trip! I am not that excited to travel for 14 1/2 hours en avion... yet it will be worth it to see you all at the end of the journey.

Normal News:

I just received an email from Presidente Montalti- Elder Scott will be visiting our mission (as a surprise) the 25th of May! We will be having a special meeting with him in the Kennedy Stake Center (I imagine we will be with the North Mission). I am glad that my mission was extended by a week a year ago... because this will be the PERFECT way to end the mission. I can´t think of anything better than listening to what a Twelve has to say to us. May is such a great month!

As for the work: we didn´t have the success we wanted in Sacrament Meeting Sunday. Sometimes I wonder if the people really want to live with God again... and then I tell myself: OF COURSE THEY DO!!! They just don´t realize that they have to do what we are teaching them to do to achieve it. Patience... patience... patience...

I am hoping that we can finish this month with baptisms. That would put the icing on the cake.

I want to send lots of letters home. There are some of you that I really want to write. So... sorry I haven´t written in a while, something has happened to my time: I don´t know where it is. But I wish the best of luck to those of you that are going to brave the Spring and Summer Semesters at BYU.

I am excited to call home this week. I love May! Mother´s Day!!! Elder Scott!!! Baptisms!!! Home!!!

Love,

--
Elder Robinson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment