Monday, February 7, 2011

Livin´ la vida loca!


Family and Friends,

Saludos de Ecuador!!!

Everything is back to normal. My knee is now ok after:

4 Blood Tests (I hate donating blood)
5 Shots en las nalgas (if your from Mexico that might be offensive)
$300+ of medicine
5 Hospital Days
1 IV
5 Docter´s visits
2 weeks of pills
Draining fluid (from the knee)
1 Lab Test

But everything is back to normal!

There were emergency changes last night and Elder Tobar left. I am now going to go back to work tonight... but I don´t even know where the members live. I have not left my house in 2 weeks. Anyway. I am going to love getting back to work.

Sorry the email is short, I am really short on time.

Love you all,

--
Elder Robinson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment