Monday, December 13, 2010

Conferences and Such

Family and Friends,

This week was an absolute blast. I was really quite pleased with the results. Lets talk about them:

1. We had conferences. We had Zone Conference and a Specialized Training. (Silly keyboard is not working... this will really try my patience!!! Or make for a short email)

2. We started teaching a "Hardi Krishna" family. I never thought I would teach someone that believes in 50ish gods. But I am... and they accepted a baptismal date.

3. We were teaching a guy from Ivory Coast... and he gave the final prayer in French and I understood! Cool thing about knowing two languages that are realated... I can now understand Portegues and French (no I can´t speak them).

4. The keyboard still isn´t working... it takes me 2 minutes to type 1 sentance!!!!

5. Enjoy the pictures!

Love,

--
Elder Robinson

Spencer,

     The changes have to do with the way we teach. Good luck with the cars. They kill!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment