Monday, November 29, 2010

Fwd: Thanksgivingish

Family and Friends,

So... this week was a really great week. I forgot that it was Thanksgiving. As is the work and in Ecuador they don't celebrate the same holidays that we do.

I wish I knew what to say to you all. Deep advice. Stories. Miracles. But I really have nothing. I hope my pictures all have 1000 words or more because this email might have less than 50.

This week we worked really hard to put baptismal dates. Last night we found a family that was super interested in our message and they even asked us what they need to do to be members. We put a date for the family for the 18th of Diciembre. Way to go them!

The mission is changing dramatically but I find it is easier just to go with the changes then trying to fight them. I am also a whole lot happier for it.

Anyway. I am super thankful for all the support that I receive from each and every one of you. The mission just would not be a mission without family and friends at home. Thanks!

Oh-

So today we went to Azogaz. Its a super Catholic city that is about 30 minutes from Cuenca. We hicked to the highest mountain to see the Viren of the Clouds. She was really kindof boring. So to make our journey even more interesting my companion and I climed up the face of the mountain. Perhaps I am super dirty, scratched up, and 40 minutes behind schedule but I firmly believe that the journey is more important than the destination. And seeing as how the destination was an Idol... the journey rocked!

The Zone is doing great. We are planning some awesome baptisms for Christmas.

Love you all,

Stay in contact.

--
Elder Robinson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment