Monday, October 25, 2010

Bucay


Family and Friends,

Today brings another chapter in the lives of those that interact with the Robinson clan... Ann and Jeff Maas just had another baby (Girl, born 1 day late, 22 October). All is well in Zion.

This week was great. We had a huge ward activity that took me 2 months to plan. It went for the whole day, was a success, and we walked away with 86 references from the members. I will send pictures next week.

Last night the Zone Leaders surprised me by telling me that I could go to Bucay today... So I went with my district. It was a great trip to visit the mountains. I took tons of pictures... but I am really tired now.

Maybe next week I will tell you more. But until then,

Love,

--
Elder Robinson



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.




No comments:

Post a Comment